What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?
Tomos Davies
2017-04-24 16:17:32 UTC
Regarding the Google Services Framework ID on Android phones:

1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?

In doing research for another thread on the Android Device ID, I ran into
the Google Framework Services ID, so these are beginner questions about
that GSF that everyone should know the answer to (by the end of the
thread).

The main open question is whether anyone knows of any entity using that GSF
ID to track Android users. The secondary question is how to most easily
spoof the GFS ID.

This instantly wipes out the Google Framework Services ID on my phone:
Android Settings: More > Application Manager > ALL >
Google Services Framework (GSF) > Clear data > OK

We can check the GSF ID is gone with any number of programs:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.deviceid
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feaws.deviceid
etc.

Here you can see my Google Services Framwork ID is wiped out:

I'm not yet sure yet how to most easily re-create the Google Services
Framework ID, but here the GSF ID is regenerated, but different than the
previous one:

By the end of this thread, we should know the answer to these questions:
Tomos Davies
2017-04-26 16:18:15 UTC
Post by Tomos Davies
1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
This forum probably isn't technical enough to answer the questions, so I'll
move the question over to the XDA web site.

A quick summary though is that the GSF (Google Services Framework ) key of
your Android device is used by some applications which "use this key to
identify the device which is been used to purchase their services"
http://android-drill.blogspot.com/2014/02/gsfkey.html

Specifically, Google Play uses this GSF as a filing number for storing your
device¢s profile. A device profile is an elaborate description of your
phone / tablet, listing hardware features, software versions, language
options and even carrier information.
http://blog.onyxbits.de/what-exactly-is-a-gsf-id-where-do-i-get-it-from-and-why-should-i-care-2-12/

Luckily it's trivial to change the GSF, where I've done so many times in
the past few days.

Changing Google Services Framework Key
http://indianyouthrockss.blogspot.com/2014/12/changehide-your-identity-with.html
1. Clear data in the Andriod application manager:
a. Application manager > select GSF > Clear data.
b. Application manager > Google Play services > Clear data
c. Application manager > Google account manager > Clear data
2. Go to accounts & sync and remove your Google accounts
3. Re-add your Google account or add another account
This changes your GSF key.

This is the Google Services Framework (GSF) ID description:
http://i.cubeupload.com/3DXosy.jpg

Here the GSF ID is wiped out on my Android phone:
http://i.cubeupload.com/0E7jkU.jpg

Here the GSF ID is different than the previous one:
http://i.cubeupload.com/NRrJBY.jpg

In summary, there are two important Android ids which are created during
factory reset and which are intended to be "permanent" for the life of that
factory reset, both being 64-bit numbers (16-digit hex strings):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1860405
1. System Device ID: Settings.Secure.ANDROID_ID <- used by the Uber app
2. Googls Services Framework ID: GSF Android-ID <- used by the Google Play
app

But both are trivial to change whenever you want to change them.

Right now I'm working on randomizing the privacy data using Xprivacy:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/biz.bokhorst.xprivacy

Xposed Xprivacy claims to spoof the following, randomly, upon reboot, and
by application (if desired):
a. Serial#
b. GPS Latitude & Longitude & Altitude
c. MAC address
d. IP address
e. IMEI
f. Phone number
g. Android ID
h. GSF ID
i. Advertisement ID
j. Carrier MCC & MNC & Country & Operator & ICC ID & GSM CID & GSM LAC
k. Carrier subscriber ID
l. SSID
m. User Agent
Tomos Davies
2017-04-28 15:03:42 UTC
Post by Tomos Davies
Luckily it's trivial to change the GSF, where I've done so many times in
the past few days.
Changing Google Services Framework Key
http://indianyouthrockss.blogspot.com/2014/12/changehide-your-identity-with.html
a. Application manager > select GSF > Clear data.
b. Application manager > Google Play services > Clear data
c. Application manager > Google account manager > Clear data
2. Go to accounts & sync and remove your Google accounts
3. Re-add your Google account or add another account
This changes your GSF key.
Just a standard note of caution, I've been experimenting with changing my
"reported" MAC address, IMEI, Serial number, GPS location, etc., so many
times in the past few days that at one point, the carrier locked me out.

And even Google Play wouldn't give me a new login at another point (I had
gotten a half dozen logins that same day, as I had been experimenting).

They said "something was suspicious" ... heh heh ...

Anyway, my caution to you is just that such things happen when you
experiment.

Luckily, a factory reset seems to have solved all those problems, even the
Google Play account one (where you never need a Google Play account anyway,
but I just wanted to see if it made any difference).
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-24 12:48:43 UTC
Theo
2018-07-24 19:26:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi, I am a total amateur at this. I have bought a chinese motherboard to
revive my samsung s3 and it has no GSF ID and trying the change thing made
no difference. I don't know how to get google play store to work. I have
tried side loading but that has been blocked. Anyone able to help. Not
too much tech talk though, I'm just an everyday phone user who can follow
a YouTube video to fit motherboards lol.
My first thought as 'microG', but it seems it doesn't handle this.

You could install Yalp Store, which has access to the apps in Google Play
without needing GSF.

Theo
Arlen Holder
2018-07-25 08:43:40 UTC
Post by Theo
My first thought as 'microG', but it seems it doesn't handle this.
You know a *lot* more about Android than most of us do, it seems!

MicroG?

Googling for the tribal knowledge record, so that everyone benefits:
<https://shadow53.com/android/no-gapps/faq/what-is-microg/>
"MicroG is an open source replacement for Google Play Services
on devices running Android. Since Google Play Services form a
large part of the backbone of Android (many apps use the services),
it is a very helpful piece of software for people going NO GAPPS."
(Where "GAPPS apparently stands for "google apps package".)

I'm not sure what "Gapps" means, but this article is titled:
"microG Let¢s You Use Android Without Google"
<https://www.droidviews.com/microg-let-syou-use-android-without-google/>
<https://gearallnews.com/what-is-microg-how-to-install-microg/>
"The microG project is 'a free software clone of Google¢s proprietary
core libraries and applications'"

Reading that article, it seems that "microG" is essentially a replacement
for Google Play Services on phones which have a custom ROM installed.
<https://github.com/microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore/wiki>
<https://microg.org/download.html>
Post by Theo
You could install Yalp Store, which has access to the apps in Google Play
without needing GSF.
Yalp store?

Again, you befuddle me, at least upon first sight. Googling, I find
<https://fossdroid.com/a/yalp-store.html>
Which says:
"Yalp Store lets you download apps directly from Google Play Store
*as apk files* ... The point of Yalp Store is to be ... independent
from Google Services Framework."

Furthermore...
" Yalp Store connects to Google services using a built-in account,
so you do not have to own a Google account to use it."

The only problem is that I get the message when I try to install Yalp:
"No version with compatible signature"

Luckily, a fork of Yalp, named "Aurora Store" appears to work:
<https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.dragons.aurora/>

Others seem to exist that purport to allow Google Play download sans login:
<https://ac-market.en.uptodown.com/android>

But you'd still need to disable Google Framework Services, I think,
wouldn't you?
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-25 12:46:24 UTC
Thanks, I will give your suggestions a try. I have a lot of documents and info saved with google apps, so it will be a bit of a wrench if I cannot connect but I'm sure I will get over it lol.
yerden bitme
2023-06-22 13:24:26 UTC
https://www.ciceklerim.com/deve-tabani-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
Theo
2018-07-27 20:39:10 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Theo
My first thought as 'microG', but it seems it doesn't handle this.
You know a *lot* more about Android than most of us do, it seems!
There's a lot of moving parts at this level, so unfortunately there's quite
a lot to read if you want to understand the landscape.
Post by Arlen Holder
Furthermore...
" Yalp Store connects to Google services using a built-in account,
so you do not have to own a Google account to use it."
"No version with compatible signature"
I'm not sure what that means. Where are you getting it from? You might
have an incompatible version (64-bit on a 32-bit phone, for instance).
Post by Arlen Holder
<https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.dragons.aurora/>
<https://ac-market.en.uptodown.com/android>
But you'd still need to disable Google Framework Services, I think,
wouldn't you?
If you have 'install from unknown sources' ticked, it should be OK - it's
just a way to download .apks

Some of those apps may use Google services and interact with GSF - if you
don't have GSF, microG will spoof them to a greater or lesser degree. If
you already have GSF because your phone comes with Google apps ('Gapps')
then there shouldn't be a problem.

Theo
Arlen Holder
2018-07-28 06:07:57 UTC
Post by Theo
Post by Arlen Holder
"No version with compatible signature"
I'm not sure what that means. Where are you getting it from? You might
have an incompatible version (64-bit on a 32-bit phone, for instance).
Ah. I didn't realize that. But I was just testing Yalp out so don't worry
about it. I usually run a quick "hello world" style test of things that
aare new to me but that I don't plan on using right away.

So it was just a "hello world" style quick test of what Yalp does.
I was getting Yalp, as I recall, from F-Droid on a 64-bit phone.
Post by Theo
If you have 'install from unknown sources' ticked, it should be OK - it's
just a way to download .apks
I don't have a Google Play account, so I can *only* install from unknown
sources. :)

I've found, for example, that you can re-use almost all your APKs from
almost any previous phone on your new phone.

What's nice is that the versions don't change on you when you set up a new
phone and it's fast and easy as you don't have to go searching for the
apps.

The apps are all there, one by one, in folders even, where my phone is
super well organized into a folder hierarchy.
Post by Theo
Some of those apps may use Google services and interact with GSF - if you
don't have GSF, microG will spoof them to a greater or lesser degree. If
you already have GSF because your phone comes with Google apps ('Gapps')
then there shouldn't be a problem.
I saw that spoofing. It's nice they thought of all the stuff under the
covers. Thanks for edifying me - I love to learn. (It's so much more fun
than dealing with, say, the troll nospam to shut him up.)
Arlen Holder
2018-07-30 05:06:59 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
<https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.dragons.aurora/>
I've been testing the "aurora store" which "appears to work", but it
crashed a few times on Nougat.

SO it might still need some work.

Still, I appreciate the knowledge so thanks for suggesting it as it helps
every little bit to get away from google.
Theo
2018-07-30 12:59:18 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
I've been testing the "aurora store" which "appears to work", but it
crashed a few times on Nougat.
SO it might still need some work.
Still, I appreciate the knowledge so thanks for suggesting it as it helps
every little bit to get away from google.
I had a play with setting up a GSF-free phone the other day. The steps are:
(google the names if you want links)

0. Root your phone and install a custom recovery (eg TWRP)
(I tried with a LineageOS custom ROM where these were already set up)
1. Install Magisk zip via recovery, and Magisk app
2. Download NanoDroid microG, and install using Magisk app (don't install
full NanoDroid, it installs lots of other junk)
3. Install F-droid
4. Add the MicroG repo to F-droid - using the URL/key on this page:
https://microg.org/download.html
5. Install the MicroG apps (and any UnifiedNlp location services
you want to provide cell-/wifi- based location without using Google)
6. Install YalpStore from F-droid
7. Install whatever apps you want from Google Play using Yalp Store

Apps like Google Maps work fine.

I don't know if this will cover it if your phone doesn't have a GSF ID
embedded in it, if it's never passed CTS for instance.

I also tried Aurora Store, but it wasn't able to connect for some reason.

Theo
seo guru
So then visit https://apkvow.com/. This site has all amazing apps you want. Thanks
Andy Burnelli
2021-11-29 18:27:28 UTC
Post by seo guru
Post by Theo
I also tried Aurora Store, but it wasn't able to connect for some reason.
Theo
So then visit https://apkvow.com/.
This site has all amazing apps you want. Thanks
This is an old thread, where I've been able to easily download APKs off of
the Google Play repository without creating a Google Account for years.

Are there any downsides to supplementing the Google Play client with the Aurora Store client?
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/zGYFITEjemc>

Personally, since you can download _directly_ off the Google Play repository
using a FOSS Google Play client, I don't see much of a need for off-Google
repos, save for the standard ones (GitHub, F-Droid, Guardian, etc.).

In fact, can anyone name a single FOSS app that is commonly considered a
best in class FOSS app which is NOT on those common repositories today?
Kaleem Ullah
dramacool for all korean dramas and kshows is available in our system http://dramacool.wiki/
alexconvil
2022-08-04 05:54:01 UTC
If you are looking for any kind of software so you must this website <a href='https://igetintopce.com/'>getintopc desktop </a>
oliverlime
2022-08-04 05:58:28 UTC
If you are looking for the Pokemon Games https://ipokemonroms.com/category/gba-roms/
benjaminlime
2022-08-04 06:03:28 UTC
you want to upgrade the processor on a laptop so you must visit this link https://www.laptoprex.com/can-i-upgrade-my-laptop-processor-from-i5-to-i7/
benjaminlime
2022-08-04 06:01:59 UTC
you want to upgrade the processor on a laptop so you must visit this link <a href='https://www.laptoprex.com/can-i-upgrade-my-laptop-processor-from-i5-to-i7/'>can you upgrade the processor on a laptop</a>
yarma gülff
2023-04-30 07:29:00 UTC
Post by Kaleem Ullah
Post by Andy Burnelli
Post by seo guru
Post by Theo
[...]
Müge çiçeği, nemli ve gölgeli alanlarda yetişen bir bitkidir. Bu bitkinin bakımı şu şekilde yapılabilir:

Işık: Müge çiçeği, direk güneş ışığına maruz kalmaktan hoşlanmaz. Dolayısıyla, bitkinin yetişeceği yeri parlak ancak doğrudan güneş ışığı almayan bir alanda belirleyin.

Toprak: Müge çiçeği, nemi seven bir bitkidir. Toprağı nemli tutmak önemlidir. Saksının altına bir tepsi koyarak altına bir miktar su ekleyebilirsiniz. Ancak köklerin çürümemesi için aşırı sulamaktan kaçının. Toprağın sürekli nemli kalmasını sağlamak için bir miktar torf ekleyebilirsiniz.

Sulama: Müge çiçeğinin toprağının nemli kalmasını sağlamak için haftada bir veya iki kez sulayabilirsiniz. Ancak toprağın kurumasını bekleyin ve saksının altındaki suyu birkaç saat sonra çıkarın.

Gübreleme: Müge çiçeği için haftada bir kez az miktarda sıvı gübre kullanabilirsiniz. Ancak bitkiyi aşırı gübrelemek köklerin zarar görmesine neden olabilir.

Havalandırma: Müge çiçeği, nemli ortamları sever, ancak havasız kalmaktan hoşlanmaz. Bitkinizi düzenli olarak havalandırarak yapraklarının daha iyi gelişmesini sağlayabilirsiniz.

Budama: Müge çiçeği doğal olarak dallanan bir bitkidir ve genellikle budama gerektirmez. Ancak bazı durumlarda, bitkinin şeklini korumak için gerektiğinde yapraklarını kesmek gerekebilir.

Müge çiçeği, zehirli bitkiler arasındadır, bu nedenle çocuklar ve evcil hayvanlar için erişilemeyecek bir yerde tutulmalıdır.
Ubaid Ullah Tahir
Download the Latest free premium Apps & Games check out: https://apkchowk.net/
yerden bitme
https://www.scoop.it/topic/ciceklerim-com
yerden bitme
2023-07-28 10:08:48 UTC
Post by yerden bitme
Post by yarma gülff
Post by Kaleem Ullah
Post by Andy Burnelli
https://www.ciceklerim.com/cim-tohumu-nasil-ekilir/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/zakkum-bitkisi-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/askin-gozyasi-cicegi-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/crossandra-infundibuliformis-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/melek-borazani-cicegi-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/besiz-cicegi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/kalanchoe-kalanso-cicegi-bakimi/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/kupa-cicegi-aechmea-fasciata-bakimi/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/cryptanthus-zonatus/
yarma gülff
https://www.ciceklerim.com/acelya-cicegi-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
Erdal Acındankunuk
2023-10-06 20:21:27 UTC
Lardenmedya ile işlerinizi büyütüyoruz. Bir işletmeniz var ise lardenmedya ile çalışmaya ne dersiniz deneyimli ekibimiz ve başarılı projelerimiz ile sizlere izmir reklam ajansı,karabağlar reklam ajansı,bozyaka reklam ajansı,bornova reklam ajansı,dijital pazarlama,sosyal medya yönetim ajansı,dijital pazarlama ve e ticaret alt yapısı hizmetleri sunuyoruz.
Erdal Acındankunuk
2023-10-06 20:22:29 UTC
Lardenmedya ile işlerinizi büyütüyoruz. Bir işletmeniz var ise www.lardenmedya.com ile çalışmaya ne dersiniz deneyimli ekibimiz ve başarılı projelerimiz ile sizlere izmir reklam ajansı,karabağlar reklam ajansı,bozyaka reklam ajansı,bornova reklam ajansı,dijital pazarlama,sosyal medya yönetim ajansı,dijital pazarlama ve e ticaret alt yapısı hizmetleri sunuyoruz.
Dewey Alice (รักที่จะเล่นเกม)
2023-10-10 08:17:08 UTC
🎉 สนุกไปกับศูนย์ ไน กี้ สล็อตออนไลน์ 🎰
คุณเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์อย่างไรให้สนุก? พบกับประสบการณ์การเล่นสล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้นและสนุกไปกับศูนย์ ไน กี้ สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมสล็อตมากมายให้คุณเลือกเล่น! 🃏🎲

คุณสามารถเข้าสู่โลกของสล็อตและลุ้นรับรางวัลอันมหาศาลได้แล้ววันนี้! ไม่ว่าคุณจะชื่นชอบเล่นเกมสล็อตแบบคลาสสิกหรือเกมสล็อตที่มีกราฟิกสวยงาม ที่นี่คุณสามารถหาความสนุกได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา! 🌟💰

ลุ้นรับโปรโมชั่นพิเศษและโบนัสมากมายตอนนี้!

🚀 เข้าสู่เว็บไซต์:http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1
💥 สมัครสมาชิก:http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1
🔥 รับโบนัสพิเศษ:http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1
✨ ดูรายละเอียดโปรโมชั่น:http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1

มาเป็นหนึ่งในผู้โชคดีและลุ้นรับรางวัลใหญ่กับสล็อตออนไลน์ที่นี่! 🎉�
yerden bitme
yerden bitme
Konsept Gayrimenkul
yerden bitme
yerden bitme
fatih karabakkal
https://www.ciceklerim.com/duman-agaci-ozellikleri-ve-yetistiriciligi/
haber duyur
Kamera Sistemleri Fiyatları, Güvenlik Kamerası https://www.lemaxguvenlik.com/
haber duyur
Pendik Evden Eve Nakliyat https://www.yuvatasiyoruz.com/
haber duyur
Güncel Haberler, Gündem Haberleri, İstanbul Haberleri, Ankara Haberleri https://www.haberduyur.com/
yerden bitme
fatih karabakkal
asw ere
2024-02-20 20:37:55 UTC
https://works.bepress.com/umitkucuk/1/
https://works.bepress.com/umitkucuk/

JA Projects
hahah ok ok done
asw ere
http://ciceklerim.com/
Colleen Camacho
2022-12-06 07:43:10 UTC
Awesome post and great comment. Thank you for info.
https://couriertrackingfinder.com/716-cargo-tracking/
Konsept Gayrimenkul
2023-01-25 23:38:26 UTC
https://bucasatilikdaire.mystrikingly.com/
Konsept Gayrimenkul
http://ciceklerim.com/
Konsept Gayrimenkul
https://bucasatilikdaire-17.webselfsite.net/
Atif Javed Khan Tanoli
2023-04-12 19:10:53 UTC
Cash is the most common form of payment in the world. It’s easy to do and can help you get you to make your purchases on the net amount. However, digital ways of payment surpass cash handling. But checks are used widely.

One may get his payment in check or arrears from any organization or company. Still, you have to use the checks. Once you get a check, you don’t have enough time to deposit it into your account or cash it by visiting the bank. You can save yourself from this hassle by visiting a store that provides check cashing services 24/7. ACE CASH EXPRESS is one of them that provides check cashing services without any time limitation 24/7. So in this article, we will describe how to cash a check at ACE cash express.

https://checkguidance.com/how-to-cash-a-check-at-ace-cash-express/
fatih karabakkal
Mitra Su Arıtma
2022-08-05 07:13:09 UTC
Post by Tomos Davies
Post by Tomos Davies
1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
This forum probably isn't technical enough to answer the questions, so I'll
move the question over to the XDA web site.
A quick summary though is that the GSF (Google Services Framework ) key of
your Android device is used by some applications which "use this key to
identify the device which is been used to purchase their services"
http://android-drill.blogspot.com/2014/02/gsfkey.html
Specifically, Google Play uses this GSF as a filing number for storing your
device┬ profile. A device profile is an elaborate description of your
https://www.mitrasuaritma.com/izmir-su-aritma-servisi İzmir su arıtma
https://www.mitrasuaritma.com/ İzmir su arıtma
naila khan
https://mandptracking.com/
EBREVINIL vinilos y stickers decorativos
2022-08-23 17:21:05 UTC
This is an awesome rousing article.I am practically satisfiedh for everyone, but I hope that the more I will endure and get good results. Thank you . That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally!
My web <a href="https://ebrevinil.com/a50-vinilos-decorativos">vinilos decorativos</a>
Miss Backlinks
2022-10-17 19:41:29 UTC
M&P Courier Service is a leading provider of same-day courier and delivery services in the Pakistan. https://mnpcouriers.com/ We have been in business for over 25 years and offer a variety of courier services to meet your needs. Whether you need a document delivered across town or a package shipped overnight, we can handle it
hidrotek destek
2022-10-29 08:03:35 UTC
Awesome post and great comment. Thank you for info. https://hidroteksuizmir.com/ you can visit our website.
Konsept Gayrimenkul
2023-01-25 23:40:25 UTC
My web <a href="http://izmirsatilikdaire.e-monsite.com/">satılık daire ilanları</a>
https://satilikdaire.jimdosite.com/
fatih karabakkal
2023-10-14 13:06:00 UTC
yerden bitme
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/melisa-%25C3%25A7i%25C3%25A7e%25C4%259Fi-bak%25C4%25B1m%25C4%25B1-yerden-bitme-3xebc/?trackingId=YxU%2FJGNPR%2BOZPx6rUGlFMQ%3D%3D
yerden bitme
yerden bitme
2023-06-26 18:55:02 UTC
https://medium.com/@hdfiltr1
https://www.instapaper.com/p/ciceklerim
https://github.com/umitkucuk17
Nasıl Yapılır Türkiye ?
https://www.haberduyur.com/
Oğuz Köse
2023-07-12 15:07:21 UTC
https://eniyi7.com
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/eniyi7com
https://telegra.ph/bayan-giyim-markalar%C4%B1-05-16
https://www.behance.net/whatsapszleri/
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/omerfarukkose/
https://www.facebook.com/eniyi7com/
https://www.imdb.com/user/ur164399891/
https://groups.google.com/g/mom-jeans/c/yM1Di89iPbo
https://connect.nl.edu/NLU-Strategic-Plan-2011-2016/blog/Lists/Comments/AllComments.aspx
https://www.sbnation.com/users/eniyi7com
http://www.packal.org/users/eniyi7com
https://upverter.com/profile/eniyi7com/
http://brofficespace.com/2016/10/hello-world/
https://500px.com/p/whatsappdurumsozleri
http://www.wikidot.com/user:info/eniyi7com
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/user/eniyi7com/
https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pertubuhan_Bangsa-Bangsa_Bersatu
https://www.vox.com/users/eniyi7com/
https://blogs.bu.edu/hogan/?p=66&cpage=90&unapproved=606897&moderation-hash=6ed8dbba417ff0d64a2439fbfdb4a395
https://www.quora.com/profile/Eniyi7com/
https://www.blogger.com/profile/11537785670876953285
asw ere
2023-11-20 15:46:51 UTC
https://www.ciceklerim.com/hint-yagi-bitkisi/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/defne-agaci-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/difenbahya-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/bahce-gulleri-hakkinda-7-onemli-baslik/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/chrysanthemum-morifolium-kasimpati-cicegi-bakimi/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/hint-mabet-agaci-plumeria/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/ajuga-reptans-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
https://www.ciceklerim.com/amaryllis-guzel-hatun-cicegi-bakimi/
emre coskun
2023-11-27 16:12:06 UTC
Post by asw ere
Post by Tomos Davies
[...]
Sinema, Film İzle 2023, Türkçe Dublaj Film İzle, Yerli Romantik Film İzle Haberleri
https://www.haberduyur.com/category/magazin-haberleri/sinema-film-izle-2023-turkce-dublaj-film-izle-yerli-romantik-film-izle/
emre coskun
2023-11-27 16:13:34 UTC
Post by asw ere
Post by Tomos Davies
[...]
Kamera Sistemleri Fiyatları, Güvenlik Kamerası, Toptan Harddisk Fiyatları, Ev Kamera Sistemleri
asw ere
https://www.ciceklerim.com/fil-kulagi-cicegi-caladium-bakimi-ve-ozellikleri/
yerden bitme
2023-12-26 12:54:36 UTC
Post by Tomos Davies
[...]
Atatürk Çiçeği Bakımı, Sulama ve Çoğaltma